Call for Project Proposal
To all Mettu University Academic Staff
The office of the Community Services,Engagementand Consultancy directorate of Mettu University announce the 2013 E.C budget call for thematic community services project proposals competition. Thus, all academic staff of the university invited to submit your proposal to the directorate office of Mettu University.
Submission Guidelines of the Project Proposals
- Should be original and practically significant to the local community
- Should be in line with policy and guidelines, and thematic area of Community Services, Engagement and Consultancy directorate.
- Should be promoting continuous community development.
- Should be research out puts.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR CALL OF PROPOSAL (2013 E.C.)
|Date (E.C.)||Main activities||Responsible body|
|Tesas 12||Call for proposal||Community Services, Engagement and Consultancy Directorate Office (CSECDO)|
|Tesas 13-20||Proposal development||Researchers|
|Tesas 21||Proposal submission to collage level||Collage dean / Collage vice dean|
|Tesas 22||Proposal submission to faculty level||Faculty research coordinator/Dean|
|Tesas 23||Proposal submission to faculty level registration, and evaluation||CSECD Office|
|Tesas 24-26||Proposal review at department level||Department research coordinator /Head|
|Tesas 27-28||Proposal review at faculty level||Faculty research coordinator/Dean|
|Tir 03-04||Proposal public defense||CSECD Office and Faculty research coordinator/Dean|
|Tir 05||Final corrected proposal||CSECD Office|
|Tir 06||Final ethical and technical proposal review at directorate level||CSECD Office and Faculties|
|Tir 07||Proposal acceptance and rejection announcement||CSECD Office|
|Tir 10-13||Complain submission for revision||CSECD Office|
|Tir 14||Revision on complain matters||CSECD Office|
|Tir 17||Submission of proposal to community service directorate office||CSECD Office|
|Tir 24||Budget approval and release||Managing council of MeU, CSECD Office|
- Agricultural production, productivity and postharvest handling
- Livelihood improvement
- Biodiversity, natural resources and environmental conservation
- Establishment of nursery sites
- Voluntary services for the local communities including health, cross-cutting issues, legal and paralegal aid for the needy