Call for free professional service Proposal
Deadline for the submission of the proposals: January 01/202 G.C
To all Mettu University Academic Staff
The office of the Community Services, Engagement and Consultancy directorate of Mettu University announces budget call for thematic community services free professional service proposals for the 2013 E.C budget year. Therefore, all interested academic staffs of the university are cordially invited to submit your proposal to the community service directorate office.
Points to be considered for the Submission of free professional service Proposals
- Highly relevant and practically significant to the communit
- Should be in line with policy and guidelines, and the thematic areas of Community Services directorate
- Should be targeted large proportion of population.
- Should be bring better awareness, knowledge and skill change
- Should be highly significant for the improvement of Livelihood of the community
- Its impacts should be measurable.
- The deadline for the proposal submission to the community service directorate shall be strictly considered.
Tentative Schedule of Call for Proposal (2013 E.C)
|Date (E.C.)||Main activities||Responsible body|
|Taisas 12||Call for proposal||Community Services, Engagement and Consultancy Directorate Office (CSECDO)|
|Taaisas 13-20||Proposal development||Researchers|
|Taisas 21||Proposal submission to college level||College dean / College Research & Community serv. Coordinator|
|Taisas 22-23||Proposal submission to CSECD registration, and evaluation||CSECD Office|
|Taisas 24-26||Proposal review at college level||College deans / College Research & Community serv. Coordinator|
|Taisas 27-28||Proposal public defense||College dean / College Research & Community serv. Coordinator|
|Tir 03-04||Final corrected proposal submission||CSECD Office|
|Tir 05-06||Final ethical and technical proposal review at directorate level||CSECD Office and College Research & Community serv. Coordinator|
|Tir 07||Proposal acceptance and rejection announcement||CSECD Office|
|Tir 10-13||Complain submission for revision||College deans/ College Research & Community serv. Coordinator|
|Tir 14||Revision on complain matters||CSECD Office|
|Tir 17||Submission of proposal to community service directorate office||CSECD Office|