Call for Training Proposal (2020/2021)
Deadline for the submission of the proposals: January 01/2021 G.C
To all Mettu University Academic Staff
The office of the Community Services, Engagement and Consultancy directorate of Mettu University announces budget call for thematic community services training proposals for the 2013 E.C budget year for possible funding. Therefore, all interested academic staffs of the university are cordially invited to submit your proposal to the community service directorate office.
Points to be considered during the development of the Proposals
- Highly relevant and practically significant to the communit
- Should be in line with policy and guidelines, and thematic areas of Community Services directorate
- Should be targeted large proportion of population.
- Should be highly significant for the improvement of Livelihood of the community
- Its impacts should be measurable.
- Should be evidence based.
- Multidisciplinary proposal should be highly encouraged.
- The deadline for the proposal submission to the community service directorate shall be strictly considered.
- B. Only top and highly relevant eight proposals will be selected!!
Tentative Schedule of Call for Proposal (2013 E.C)
|Date (E.C.)||Main activities||Responsible body|
|Taisas 12||Call for proposal||Community Services, Engagement and Consultancy Directorate Office (CSECDO)|
|Taisas 13-20||Proposal development||Researchers|
|Taisas 21||Proposal submission to college level||College dean/ College vice deans|
|Taisas 22-23||Proposal submission to CSECD, registration, and evaluation||CSECD Office|
|Taisas 24-26||Proposal review at college level||College deans / College vice deans|
|Taisas 27-28||Proposal public defense||College dean / College vice deans|
|Tir 03-04||Final corrected proposal submission||CSECD Office|
|Tir 05-06||Final ethical and technical proposal review at directorate level||CSECD Office and College vice deans|
|Tir 07||Proposal acceptance and rejection announcement||CSECD Office|
|Tir 10-13||Complain submission for revision||College level|
|Tir 14||Revision on complain matters||CSECD Office|
|Tir 17||Submission of proposal to community service directorate office||CSECD Office|
|Tir 24||Budget approval and release||Managing council of MeU, CSECD Office|