MeU ICT directorate was established in 2005 E.C, with the hope of using it to respond to the current developments at MeU and ever increasing needs of the University Community towards Information Technology Products and services.
The Information and Communication Technology Directorate (ICT) Directorate team provides the primary management and support for computing and technology services within the University.
ICT Directorate manages the wired and wireless network infrastructure, campus computer classrooms and facilities, and maintains University owned computer equipment and peripherals.
ICTC also manages a number of Services, including the University’s institutional Email, Video Conferencing, Antivirus control, Official Websites, the Internet Connection service, and systems such as the Integrated Library System and the Student Management Information System.
ICT Directorate staffs are currently working on a number of projects to enhance the University’s ICT services and to support delivery of the University’s administrative and academic functions in line with the University’s ICT Strategy.
The team is the main source of support and advice for both academic and administrative departments on computing and technology issues.
Operational areas include:
- ICT infrastructure development & services
- Business application development & administration
- Teaching and learning technologies
- ICT maintenance and support team
- Training & Consultancy
Mettu University ICT Directorate
Services under ICT & Team Leaders Contact
- Information Communication Technology Team Leader
Mobile Phone:- email@example.com
- Technical support and maintenanceTeam Leader
- Learning-Teaching Technologies Team Leader
Fetene Chali Regassa
- Software Programmer Team Leader/acting
E-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
- Training and consultancy Team Leader